Cupid is on the prowl and love is in the air. Looking for creative ways to show you are all heart this Valentine’s Day? Look no further. Below are some creative apps compiled by AT&T to help that special someone feel the love.
- Helpful Romantic – This app provides great romantic ideas for Valentine’s Day which are specifically generated for your significant other based on her personality (Apple iOS - $0.99).
- Love Poems – Not the creative type but want to sweep your Valentine off her feet? Nothing says “I love you” like a love poem. This FREE app provides thousands of love quotes, sayings and poems. You can send the love poems as text or e-mail. And if you really want to earn some brownie points with your sweetie, you can share love poems to her through your social networks.
- 1800Flowers – Find the perfect floral gift for your Valentine with this FREE app. It features a selection of best-selling flowers, as well as exclusive offers for app users (Apple iOS and Android).
- Find Chocolate (Apple iOS)/Find Chocolate! (Android) – If your Valentine has a sweet tooth, then this FREE app will come in handy. It helps you locate the nearest chocolate shops.
- OpenTable – Want to wine and dine your sweetheart on Valentine’s Day? This FREE app allows you to book a table at more than 20,000 restaurants. You can find restaurants near you, as well as search by cuisine, price or location. You can also check out reviews and browse menus.
- Candy Valentine Hearts creates mobile versions of the popular powdery hearts. The app lets users craft their own personalized messages on the multicolored hearts and share them on Facebook, Twitter and email (Apple iOS - $0.99).