Patch Picks: Spas
Looking for a place to relax and unwind? Make an appointment at one of these great local spas.
Patch runs a weekly feature every Thursday called Patch Picks, highlighting editor and reader picks of great local businesses, destinations, services, organizations, ways to spend a day off and more.
You’ll find useful lists to help you, your family and friends find the best places for everything from Sunday brunch to New Year’s Eve celebrations, pumpkin patches, date night destinations, florists, girlfriend nights out, kids party places, parks and more.
Want to suggest a list? Submit your idea in the comment box.
- Massage Envy in Kennesaw is a spa that specializes in a wide variety of therapeutic massage services. Whether you are looking for deep tissue, hot stone, medical, pregnancy/prenatal, reflexology, sports or Swedish massages, Massage Envy can suit your needs. Certified massage technicians can design a massage treatment program personalized for each customer. Affordable memberships that include a one-hour massage once a month are available. If you wish to come more often than monthly, additional massages are offered at a discounted rate. Memberships are not required. Hours are Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Sunday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Facelogic in Kennesaw is a spa committed to purifying and glamorizing skin. Facials, makeup, waxing and intensified skin treatments such as chemical peels, and microdermabrasion are available at the spa. Facelogic offers high-end facials and signature products at an affordable price. They have treatments for anti-aging, maintenance, acne-prone skin, skin congestion and sensitive skin. A full line of makeup, skincare products and gift items are for sale at the spa. Facials start at $49. Parties and specials are also available. Hours are Tuesday through Friday 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Pearl’s Spa and Apothecary Boutique in Acworth is a full-service spa offering massage therapy, facials, waxing, permanent makeup and nail treatments. They also offer a new skin-tightening and body-contouring procedure that is very popular. Pearl’s has a whole grooming room just for men and offers professional men’s shaves. They also have the ability to accommodate large parties. Massage prices range from $60 to $150 and facials range from $25 to $110. Some of their specialized spa packages are Pearl's signature escape, absolute indulgence, and time for rejuvenation. Hours are Monday 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., and Tuesday through Saturday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Pure Salon Spa in Cartersville offers haircuts, color and highlights plus Pure is also a full-service spa. Many services are offered at this salon and spa for men and women, such as hair removal, waxing services, hand a feet detailing, facials, back therapy, massage therapy, makeup, nail services and more. Pure carries a complete line of Aveda products. The spa prides itself on being a place one can go to for relaxation with a high quality of service. Facials start at $55 and massage prices start at $45. Hours are Monday through Friday 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Signature Salon and Spa in Acworth offers a wide range of hair and spa services for men and women including cuts, color, highlights, facials, hair removal, massage and more. The salon and spa’s highly trained staff receives ongoing technical and product education. They have a variety of facial options including a European facial, oxygen facial, teen facial for teenagers under the age of 19, hot stone facial and more. Signature’s massage therapy offers many types of massage such as Swedish massage, deep tissue, couples massage, stress release, hot stone massage and more. Facial prices range from $55 to $115 and massages range from $40 to $110. Hours are Tuesday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Wednesday and Thursday 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Saturday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.