Patches in Bartow, Paulding, Douglas, Cherokee and Cobb counties asked you where’s the place to have some St. Patrick’s Day fun today, and you let us know in the past week's Readers' Choice poll.
Check out your choices below, as well as the picks from some other Patches nearby:
- Kennesaw—Guston's Neighborhood Grille, 4430 Wade Green Rd., Kennesaw 30144.
- Canton-Sixes—Sidelines Grille, 147 Reinhardt College Pkwy., Canton 30114.
- Holly Springs-Hickory Flat—Frosty Frog Creamery and Cafe, 6205 Hickory Flat Hwy., Holly Springs 30115.
- Woodstock-Towne Lake—Donovan’s Irish Cobbler, 1025 Rose Creek Dr., Woodstock 30189.
- East Cobb—Churchill’s Pub, 1401 Johnson Ferry Rd., Marietta 30062; Marlow’s Tavern, 1311 Johnson Ferry Rd., Marietta 30068; Rose & Crown Tavern, 1931 Powers Ferry Rd., Atlanta 30339.
- Marietta—Johnnie MacCracken’s Celtic Pub, 15 Atlanta St., Marietta 30060.
- Northeast Cobb—The Place Bar and Grill, 700 Sandy Plains Rd., Marietta 30066.
- Acworth—Henry's Louisiana Grill, 4935 N. Main St., Acworth 30101.
- Cartersville—The City Cellar and Loft, 72 Railroad Pass, Cartersville 30120.
- Dallas-Hiram—Beef ‘O’ Brady’s, 76 Seven Hills Blvd., Dallas 30132.
- Douglasville—Oz Pizza, 1851 Riverside Pkwy., Douglasville 30135.
- West Cobb—Beef 'O' Brady's, 3718 Dallas Hwy., Marietta 30064; Ted's Montana Grill, 3625 Dallas Hwy., Marietta 30064.
- Cumming—Summits Wayside Tavern, 525 Lake Center Pkwy., Cumming 30040.
- Roswell—Harp Irish Pub, 1425 Market Blvd, Roswell 30076.
- Alpharetta-Milton—Olde Blind Dog Irish Pub, 12650 Crabapple Rd., Alpharetta 30004.
Next up for Readers' Choice is the best local preschool. You can make your pick any time from 5 a.m. Monday to 9 a.m. Friday.
Help Kennesaw Patch pick your favorite places each week with Readers' Choice. And keep up with all the news you care about by subscribing to our free email newsletter, liking us on Facebook and following us on Twitter.