Sunny skies and the promise of food, live entertainment, Civil War reenactments and more than 250 booths featuring homemade crafts lured thousands of people to downtown Kennesaw over the weekend for the 2012 Big Shanty Festival.
Watch the attached videos and click through the photo gallery for highlights from the 36th annual event, which drew 55,000 visitors last year and event organizers estimated would attract 70,000 people this year.
Check the following articles for more Patch coverage of the weekend festivities:
- Video: Kennesaw Flash Mob
- Vendor Spotlight: Hans Wooden Puzzles
- Vendor Spotlight: Hummingbird Feeders
- Video: Tour of Camp McDonald Park
- Vendor Spotlight: Piggy City USA
Did you attend the Big Shanty Festival this year? What was your favorite part of the weekend? Tell us in the comments.