1. There is a City Council meeting tonight at 6:30 at . Members of the community are invited to attend. A full agenda can be found here.
2. Showers and thunderstorms are predicted throughout today and tonight, mainly after 1 p.m. Up to three quarters of an inch of rain is possible with wind gusts as high as 35 mph.
3. Visit the Annual Art Faculty Exhibition in the Joe Mack Wilson Building at The showcase consists of works from the KSU Department of Visual Arts, including sculpture, painting, drawing, photography, ceramics, mixed media, printmaking and graphic design. Regular gallery hours are Monday-Thursday, 11 a.m.-3 p.m., and Wednesday-Thursday, 7 p.m.-9 p.m. To schedule an appointment or group visit outside of regular hours, call 770-499-3223. Admission is free.
4. will host the Gilder Lehrman traveling exhibit "Free At Last: A History of the Abolition of Slavery in America" in its Visitor Center lobby until March 28. Stop by to view the exhibit for free between the hours of 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
5. Did You Know? On this day in history in 1940, basketball was televised for the first time ever, showcasing a match between Fordham University and the University of Pittsburgh in Madison Square Garden. Speaking of basketball, don't forget to make your second-round predictions in our .