1. Today will be sunny with a high near 58 and wind gusts as high as 30 mph.
Tonight's low will be around 33 with possible frost.
2. Tonight at 8, KSU mixed chamber ensembles will perform at the Bailey Performance Center at . Admission is free.
3. starts in the spring and continues until fall at . Kids will track the growth of mini-Chinese gourds and other plants in this educational program. Today or Thursday from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. is the Dirt and Worms portion of the series, where kids will learn how to prepare a garden plot and raise worms to naturally fertilize it. The program is designed for children ages 5-12 and costs $5 per child.
4. In the mood for a darkly comic theatrical experience? Tonight at 8, watch a performance of "" at Kennesaw State University's Howard Logan Stillwell Theater in the Joe Mack Wilson Building. The play by Bertolt Brecht tells the story of a compassionate prostitute forced to invent a ruthless alter ego in order to protect herself. This event may not be suitable for all audiences. Admission price is $18.
5. Did You Know? On this day in history in 1614, Native American Pocahontas married English colonist John Rolfe in Virginia.