1. Today will be sunny with a high around 76 and a northwest wind between 5 and 10 mph. Tonight will be mostly clear with a low near 43.
2. Tuesday, the General Assembly gave final approval to legislation that could lead to Sunday alcohol sales in the state of Georgia. With a promised signature by Gov. Nathan Deal, the issue will be in the hands of local county and city governments. Anyone having an election in November could add a Sunday-sales referendum to the ballot.
3. Tonight at 8, the KSU orchestra will perform atBailey Performance Center. The performance will feature works by guest artist Thomas Benjamin of the Peabody Conservatory. Admission is $5.
4. The Week of the Young Child continues at the Southern Museum. From now until April 16, admission is free for children under the age of 8, with additional kids under 8 in the same family admitted for $2.25. Today's special program, Music & Movement, will be offered every hour between 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
5. Did You Know? On this day in history in 1796, the first elephant was brought to the United States from India.