1. A after never making it home from a friend's apartment Monday night. Alejandro Medina was last seen around 7 p.m. when he left a friend's home at Harmony Falls Apartments on Smyrna-Powder Springs Road in Smyrna to walk more than a mile to his home at Harmony Springs Apartments on Personality Parkway. Alejandro never made it home. Anyone with information on Alejandro or his location is asked to contact Cobb police at 770-499-3911.
2. Enjoy a night of music at Bailey Performance Center. Christina Smith will be performing flute, and Peter Marshall will be on piano during a faculty recital at 8 p.m. The performance is free.
3. Kids ages 5-12 are invited to join' Junior Gardens program. Today from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. kids will learn about farm life in the 1880s. Price is $5 per child. Please make reservations at 770-919-0248 or LVanderhoff@smithgilbertgardens.com.
4. Tune in to KSU Radio for this week's encore presentation of "Harry Strange," a weekly radio drama that tells the tale of a private investigator who delves into a supernatural world of demons, elder gods, vampires and more.
5. Did You Know? On this day in history in 1980, the United States defeated the Soviet hockey team for a medal-round game during the Winter Olympics at Lake Placid, NY. The historical sports moment is known as the "Miracle on Ice."