1. Snow is in the forecast once again. Tonight, there's a predicted low of 29 with occasional light snowfall. Less than an inch of snow accumulation is expected, with more snow on Thursday.
2. Calling all moms (and dads too): log on to Kennesaw Patch at 1 p.m. for our new Moms Talk Q&A session. Local moms will lead a live conversation on a different topic each Wednesday. Today's discussion: how do you and your significant other plan on reconnecting for Valentine's Day? Remember to log on and use the comments section to join the conversation.
3. We're also launching a series of new helpful features to make family life just a little easier. Also look for our Frugal Family weekly deals, Grab & Go Kids Planner, Whiz Kid spotlight and Great Escape pick for Mom and Dad.
4. Dr. Safa Yeprem will be performing guitar tonight at 8 at Bailey Performance Center. Yeprem has performed in Turkey, Germany and France and conducted chamber music ensembles in music schools of Istanbul. Yeprem has also composed and arranged classical, flamenco guitar and chamber music. Admission to the recital is free.
5. Did You Know? It's National Bagels and Lox Day. So grab a bagel, spread on the cream cheese and top it off with thinly-sliced cured salmon fillet for a sweet and salty treat.