1. Today will be sunny with highs in the mid 60s. Tonight, there's a 30 percent chance of rain after midnight, with lows in the mid 40s.
2. Members of the 4th and 5th grade chorus are performing tonight in the auditorium. The performance starts at 7 p.m. with an additional performance Saturday at 2 p.m. Admission is $5.
3. As part of , tonight there will be a featured reading of “Waxing West," a comedy about immigration and what it means to be an American written by Romanian-born Savania Stanescu, winner of New York’s Innovative Theatre Award for Outstanding Original Full-Length Play. The reading will take place in the Black Box Theater in Wilson Annex at 8 p.m. Admission is $12. The performance may not be suitable for all audiences.
4. Take your kids ages 3-5 to today for their , offered every second and fourth Friday at 10 a.m. Each program focuses on the gardens, wildlife or ecology. Today's program is "Plant Parts." The fee is $5 per child, which includes admission to the gardens. Reservations recommended. 770-919-0248.
5. Did You Know? On this day in history in 1655, Christiaan Huygens discovered Titan, Saturn's largest moon.