Ranch-style houses are the most desired homes on the real estate market today for a variety of reasons. First-time buyers and new families appreciate the quality and cost per square foot of older, well made ranch homes. Retiring Baby Boomers seek the convenience and safety of one-level living as they age and become less mobile. And, of course, investors prefer ranches for those reasons.
This week's House Hunt features homes with open houses set for this weekend and ranch-style houses. See the photos above for descriptions of the homes for sale, then click an address below for a direct link to complete information from AOL Real Estate or the broker.
- 6301 Manassas Pass, Acworth 30101. Open House: 1 to 4:30 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 4.
- 4745 Talleybrook Drive, Kennesaw 30152. Open House: 2 to 5 p.m., Sunday Aug. 5.
- 2143 Mars Hill Road, Acworth 30101. Open House: 2 to 4 p.m., Sunday Aug. 5.
- 1661 Beaumont Drive, Kennesaw 30152.
- 5854 Bridgemont Place, Acworth 30101.
- 1256 Parkwood Chase NW, Acworth 30102.
- 1288 Rolling Oaks Drive, Kennesaw 30152.
- 129 South Avenue, Cartersville 30120.
- 5375 Burnt Hickory Road NW, Acworth 30101.
- 32 Moss Way NW, Cartersville 30120.
- 240 Amberidge Drive, Cartersville 30121.
- 21 Red Fox Trail, Euharlee 30145.
- 1788 Allatoona Lane, Kennesaw 30152.
- 3712 Mcguire Street, Kennesaw 30144.