Kennesaw offers a number of romantic settings and sumptuous meals perfect for celebrating Valentine's Day with the one you love. Check out these great local Valentine’s Day menus and specials. Because the holiday is one of the busiest days of the year for restaurants, it is a good idea to make reservations ahead of time.
Here are our Patch Picks for the most romantic restaurants in and around Kennesaw to celebrate Valentine's Day.
- Have dinner with a view at in Kennesaw. Valentine's Day dinner includes live music, candlelight, and a three-course meal for $55. Entree choices include wood-grilled filet mignon, grouper and bay scallop gumbo, ale-sautéed pork tenderloin, wood-grilled ribeye, rack of lamb, and lobster and Blue Pointe oysters. The restaurant is also offering early bird specials from Feb. 11-13. Make your reservations here.
- Dine in the heart of downtown Kennesaw at . Enjoy a glass of wine next to the fireplace in the restaurant's outdoor patio. The restaurant serves classic comfort and southern American cuisine with signature entrees like mango glazed salmon, pecan crusted rainbow trout and pimento cheese crusted filet mignon. For reservations, call 770-499-0874.
- in Kennesaw is known for its intimate dinners and upscale entrees. The restaurant is open for lunch and dinner with its signature steaks seared at 1,800 degrees and topped with butter so they sizzle all the way to the table. Call 770-420-1985 to make a reservation.
- Caper's Restaurant and Bar in Kennesaw blends American flavors with a Mediterranean atmosphere. Menu items include herb crusted grouper, duck breast topped with rosemary and raisin glaze, grilled lamb and steak of the day. The bar offers a variety of wines, beers and mixed drinks. For reservations, call 678-594-7735.
- Do fondue for two at . The restaurant will start its Valentine's Day celebration early and open at noon on Saturday, Feb. 11, and Sunday, Feb. 12, with its regular dinner menu available until 2:30 p.m., and a special four-course prix fixe Valentine's menu starting at $65 per person from 4 p.m. until 11 p.m. Call 770-425-1411 to make a reservation.
Want to venture outside of Kennesaw while staying close to home? Head north to any of these Acworth restaurants.
- on Main Street in Acworth will be serving a romantic four-course Valentine's dinner with complimentary champagne and roses on Saturday, Feb. 11, and Tuesday, Feb. 14. The special menu will include market fresh seafood, duck and pork entrees as well as a four-layer chocolate fudge cake with raspberry sauce for dessert. Tickets are $60 per person including tax and gratuity. To make a reservation, call 770-966-1515.
- in downtown Acworth will be serving Valentine's Day specials besides the regular items on Feb. 14. Entrees include roast duck, surf and turf, seafood and pasta specials that will be served with complimentary wine and salad. For reservations, call 770-974-1110.
- in historic downtown Acworth will be offering seafood specials besides the regular menu items on Valentine's Day, Feb. 14. Lunch is served from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., followed by dinner from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. For reservations or more information, call 770-672-6605.
What other romantic restaurants would you recommend for Valentine's Day? Share with the rest of us in the comments below.