Let your creativity work overtime and use Patch as your one-stop shop to share, connect and grab tips and traditions from your neighbors and friends.
You can start a blog, or post to our boards about anything you like. The possibilities are endless.
You could share:
- Photos of Santa and the kiddos
- Your best recipes
- Gift ideas
- Giving-back opportunities
- Vintage photos, nostalgic photos
- Favorite holiday songs
- Reflections of thanks
- Holiday wishes/resolutions
- Religious rituals
- Old and new traditions
- Love/hate Elf on the Shelf
- Holiday concerts and events at local schools, houses of worship
- Shopping specials, tips, etc.
Because we value community voices, our platform allows users to interact and
post directly to the site.
Interested? Click here to start blogging on Patch today! Or email Community Editor Jon Gargis at firstname.lastname@example.org.