New Year's Eve is a time for celebration and reflection. Make plans at one of these establishments with family and friends and make it memorable!
1) New owners Terri and Dennis Kennedy invite you to the Old Mill Restaurant in historic downtown Acworth. The restaurant re-opened Dec. 1 and is planning a big night on New Year's Eve beginning at 7 p.m.
"We have an all-new menu," says Terri Kennedy. "We feature steaks, seafood, and pasta dishes." A New Year's Day brunch will be served from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and prices are $16.95 for adults; $14.95 for senior citizens, and $7.00 for kids 10 and under. For reservations or more information, call 770-672-6605.
2) Want a little Cajun with your New Year's? Visit Henry's Uptown in the upstairs area of in downtown Acworth. For a $10 cover charge, you can enjoy live music by the Jumbo Deluxe Blues/R&B Band, drink specials, tasty appetizers, decorative hats and noisemakers, and a complimentary champagne toast at midnight. The only hitch: You must be 21.
3) Or you could go Irish at Keegan's Irish Pub's New Year's Eve Bash. Live music starts at 9 p.m. with no admission charge at the Kennesaw pub on Ridenour Blvd. Martinis for $6 and a champagne toast at midnight. For more information, call 678-213-2460.
4) The Melting Pot in Kennesaw offers a New Year's Eve special dinner from 4 to 11 p.m. featuring a four-course dinner for $65/person. Reservations are highly recommended by calling 770-425-1411.
5) Or, you can stay home with the kids by a roaring fire and watch the ball go down at Times Square in New York. or Pizza Hut will always deliver.