Phillip “Pip” Arnold, the Kennesaw Mountain High graduate who competed on Season 2 of NBC's The Voice, will come home next month.
The Cobb Schools Foundation announced on its Facebook page that Arnold will be at its Leaders and Legends Ball, scheduled for Feb. 9 at the Hilton Marietta Hotel & Conference Center.
Arnold finished in the top 12 of the nationally televised singing competition.
The black-tie event will honor alumni and community leaders who have made an impact on the Cobb County School District.
This year's honorees will include:
- David Connell, Cobb Chamber of Commerce
- Aries Merritt, Olympic Athlete
- Jay Cunningham, Superior Plumbing
- Melinda Ashcraft, Six Flags Over Georgia
- Kermit Keenum, Past CCSD Superintendent
- Meg Gillentine, Entertainer
Tickets cost $200 per person or $2,000 for a table of 10. Proceeds benefit the foundation. For more information, contact Sheri Brante at 770-426-3390 or email@example.com.