Two Allatoona High football players will wear the same jerseys in college, too.
TJ Herron and Tommy Davis have accepted scholarships to play football at Point University in West Point, Ga., Allatoona athletics director Benji Morrell wrote in an email to Acworth Patch.
Herron and Davis join at least four other Allatoona student-athletes who signed scholarships to play various sports at colleges and universities on National Signing Day, which was Feb. 6.
- TJ Watson signed a scholarship to play baseball at Itawamba Community College in Mississippi.
- Elise Moffatt signed a scholarship to pole vault at Gardner-Webb University.
- Calvin Howard signed a scholarship to play football at Lenoir Rhyne University.
- Quinten James signed a scholarship to play football at Lenoir Rhyne University.
Thanks for sharing the photos with Acworth Patch, Mr. Morrell!
- 4 Allatoona Athletes Ink Scholarships
- Photos: North Cobb Marks National Signing Day