- Waffle House for a restaurant at 4797 Canton Road;
- The Providence Group for a single-family subdivision at 1790 Murdock Road;
- Southeast Real Estate Acquisitions LLC for a single-family subdivision at Sandy Plains, Alabama and Woodstock roads;
- Marie McCleskey, for a land use permit for a portrait photography business at 2673 Spring Arbor Way;
- Lot One Homes, Inc. for single family homes at 3948 Mabry Road.
How to Do Business with Cobb SeminarThe next "How to Do Business with Cobb" seminar is scheduled for
Thursday, Sept. 19, from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. at the Piedmont Church, 570
See the attached flyer for details. Cobb government department reps will be answering questions for small business owners and prospective vendors on how to procure county contracts for a variety of tasks and services.
To register as a vendor, click purchasing.cobbcountyga.gov.
More information on the Keep It In Cobb program, click http://www.keepitincobb.com/.
The 3rd annual presentation of the event will take place at Swift-Cantrell Park on Saturday, Sept. 21, 9 a.m. to noon, rain or shine. It is designed to promote good behavior when walking dogs in public areas and to remind owners of the importance of proper waste disposal.
The event is co-hosted by Keep Kennesaw Beautiful and the Georgia K9 National Training Center and will feature service dog demonstrations as well as exhibits by local businesses focused on pet feeding, obedience, and adoption as well as other related services.
Free samples of pet
foods and products and discount offers for services will be available.