Adams Park/Ben Robertson Community Center
Adams Park consists of 33 acres of well-maintained athletic fields and recreational areas. The park includes several baseball and softball fields as well as a soccer field and two tennis courts. Other amenities include a playground and picnic areas. The Ben Robertson Community Center, located on park grounds, offers several community programs and features a banquet hall and several meeting rooms. It also houses the administrative offices of the City of Kennesaw Parks & Recreation Department.
- Fax: 678-460-3373
- Hours: Daily, 7am - Sunset.
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking, bathroom access and doors are available.
- Parking: Free lot
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Services: Food/drink, Restrooms
- Restrictions: No alcohol
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Area: 33 acres
- Features: Banquet room, Tennis courts
- Private events: Yes