Forbidden City Chinese Restaurant
This restaurant offers a variety of freshly made Chinese food at very affordable prices. Delivery services are not available, but customers can call in their orders ahead of time. Service is swift, and the environment is a relaxed one. The restaurant's customer service philosophy is "You've tried the rest, now try the best."
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 10:30pm; Sun, 4pm - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is at street level.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Jumbo shrimp with spiced salt, roast duck with mixed vegetables, dragon horse jumbo shrimp and chicken.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Signature dishes: General Tao's chicken, Three Kinds of Delicacies
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual