Georgia Trade School trains students in welding, instilling knowledge of flux cored arc welding, shielded metal arc, gas tungsten arc and gas metal arc. The length of the course is 14 weeks and tuition does not include books.
- Hours: Call for class schedule
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Founding Date: 2012
- Number of students: 15
- Male-to-female ratio: Varies
- Public/Private: Private
- Financial aid: Yes
- Acceptance rate (%): 100
- Accreditation/licenses: Georgia Postsecondary Education License American Welding Society Educational Institution Member
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 4 to 1
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: Three
- How engaged is the school with the community?: Member of Kennesaw Business Association, Acworth Business Association, Cobb Chamber of Commerce. Partner in Education with North Cobb, Allatoona and Kennesaw Mountain High Schools.
- What makes this community special?: The relationships between the public and private sector, we share in our success.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa