Kennesaw State University, also known as KSU, is Georgia's third-largest university. Founded in 1963, KSU consists of a diverse and growing student body and offers 70 undergraduate and graduate degree programs, including programs in areas as diverse as international business, early childhood education, accounting, music performance and African and Diaspora Studies. The university is known for its excellent nursing program, the largest in the state of Georgia. In addition to its educational buildings, the campus consists of a lush and manicured Campus Green, the Bobbie Bailey Athletic Complex and several parking decks.
- Handicap Accessible: Parking, Bathrooms, Doors, Ramps
- Founding Date: 1963
- Number of students: 22,500
- Public/Private: Public
- Financial aid: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, Paid lot
- Degrees: Graduate, Undergraduate
- Campus housing: Yes
- Sports teams: Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Golf, Tennis, Track & Field, Softball, Volleyball.
- Sports facilities: Bobby Bailey Athletic Complex, Bailey Park, KSU Soccer Stadium, KSU Tennis Complex, Stillwell Stadium, KSU Golf Courses, KSU Convocation Center, KSU Golf Indoor Practice Facility