Famous among locals for its lunchtime all-you-can-eat buffet, My Country Kitchen is in the heart of historic Kennesaw. Homestyle cooking for breakfast and lunch includes Texas Size French Toast. All cakes and waffles are created with fresh homemade batter. Corn muffins are a local favorite as are grits and home fries. An array of vegetables are part of the lunch buffet. The lunchtime buffet is offered from 11 am till 2 pm daily and free Wi-Fi is available.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 3pm; Sat, Sun, 7am - 2pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1987
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Lunch buffet
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: It's nice being in an historic downtown area.
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: The corn muffins are a popular item.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: The "Hungry Man" breakfasts and the "Country Combos" most represent this restaurant's offerings.
- Price level: $
- Executive chef: Dale Cole
- Number of tables: 21
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Buffet, Catering, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual